The 912 Project
Visit The912Project.com for more information
The 9 Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life. This is not limited to Christian, this is open to all religions that have faith in the One God.
3. I must always be a more honest person that I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them; they answer to me.
The 12 Values:
Hope. Hard Work
Humility, Personal Responsibility