Top 10 Liberal Proverbs
10. The early bird gets to redistribute the worm
9. There is such a thing as a free lunch
8. Inaction speaks louder than work
7. Don’t cross the bridge until you’re driven over it
6. All good things come to those who register dead voters
5. Go ahead and count your chickens — you ain’t paying!
4. Slothfulness is golden
3. What’s good for the goose should be good for all the geese
2. The squeaky wheel should get exactly the same amount of grease as the silent one.
1. He who hesitates is better off since he’ll get paid anyway