Who am I ?
* I was born in one country, raised in another. My father was born in another country. I was not his only child. He fathered several children with numerous women.
* Later in life, questions arose over my real name.
* My birth records were sketchy and no one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.
* I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs & didn’t follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.
* I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.
* That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and I embarked on a new career.
* I wrote a book about my struggles growing up. It was clear to those who read my memoirs that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.
* I became active in local politics in my 30s then with help behind the scenes, I l iterally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s. They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything. That reinforced my conceit.
* I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history, and no experience in leading a single organization. Yet I was a powerful speaker and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.
* I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.. This bolstered my ego.
* At first, my political campaign focused on my country’s foreign policy…… I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.
* But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country’s economy. I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better and every poor person would be fed &housed for free.
* I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess. It was the free market, banks & corporations. I decided to start making citizens hate them and if they were envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.
* I called mine “A People’s Campaign” and that sounded good to all people.
* I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics &was able to gain widespread popular support.
* I knew that, if I merely offered the people ‘hope’ , together we could change our country and the world.
* So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include “persecuted minorities” like the Jews. My true views were not widely known &I needed to keep them unknown, until after I became my nation’s leader.
* I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed, if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with.
* I’m glad they didn’t. Then I became the most powerful man in the world. And the world learned the truth.
*Who am I ?
WHO WERE YOU THINKING OF